Zac Efron - The Best Of Twitter! X Factor Final 12 Revealed - The Worst Of Twitter!

Friday, October 2, 2009

I've got some seriously mixed opinions of twitter today!

A very kind gesture from Mr Zac Efron who wished my daughter a happy birthday and pretty much made her year! The look on her face as I showed her the tweet was genuinely one of my favourite moments in well, ever.

On the other hand, I've just read who the final twelve are going to be in X-Factor completely ruining both shows for me this weekend! That I could have lived without! That said, i suppose it was my own fault, i'm the one that clicked on the link marked "Spoiler - X Factor Final 12 revealed! I'm shocked at who Cheryl Cole picked!

Still, i won't spoil it for you by telling you who got through...unless of course you want me to?


Don't forget you can follow me on @queenofsuburbia


0 comments:

Post a Comment