Fashion Buys

Sunday, November 14, 2010
Here are a few of my recent fashion buys:

Untitled


1. Topshop - Fur Hood Parka £95. I wasn't too sure when I first bought this Parka but I now LOVE it because it is so warm which will be great for the winter months. The waist can be adjusted to make it look more fitted but fur hood is a little on the heavy side.

2. H&M - Waterfall Jacket £14.99. I actually bought this in September but had to take it back as it was faulty but they didnt have my size in stock until now.

3. H&M - Long Skirt £14.99.

4. ASOS - Ankle Boots £55 (Sale Price £16). These boots have become my go to pair of boots at the moment and I have been wearing them quite regularly.

I also picked up a faux leather skirt from H&M and an oversized top which I do not have pics of, but will try to include them in an Outfit of the day soon.

0 comments:

Post a Comment