Take my time Outfit # 9

Friday, November 19, 2010


Keeping a blog has a lot to do with taking your time! 30 for 30 challenge has taught me that!
In the middle of the week I started feeling a pressure of posting one outfit a day. The thing is that each post needs time to brew as I like to say. From the selection of clothes to the take of photos, the editing and the actual writing is a lot of work and it takes time to be done.
I'm a working mother of 3 primary school children and I have that much time left. I was almost ready to quit but then I realised that we don't have a dead line and we can skip a few days if we are busy and that this challenge was about having fun with our clothes, not stress over it.
Have you faced similar problems?Do you post every day? Have you thought of quiting!

PS this is my first attempt with colored tights.What do you think?

0 comments:

Post a Comment