MAC/Nicki Minaj Pink Friday Lipstick

Tuesday, November 30, 2010

As most of you are aware now Nicki Minaj teamed up with MAC to create a Limited Edition lipstick called Pink Friday which was named after her debut album Pink Friday. It is only being sold for the next 3 weeks and only on Friday's until 17th December. I managed to place an order last week Friday at 7am before leaving my house in the morning *cheeky grin* and it arrived today.

Pink Friday is described as 'a bright, creamy pink satin formula' and is priced at £12.50.
The first thing I am going to say is that I am very disappointed with the colour and I don't think it was actually made for females with brown to dark skin. As my complexion is not too far from Nicki's but it looks terrible on me however I have seen it on paler skin tones and it looks alright on. Pink Friday also looks very chalky on and does not look flattering in photos, I will not be wearing this colour anytime soon.



Looking at the colour online it resembled MACs Pink Nouveau but it was a little bit lighter when swatched as you can see from the image below:

0 comments:

Post a Comment