November Favorites 2010

Sunday, November 28, 2010
Things I've been loving for the month of November.



1) L'occitane hand cream - I really really love this hand cream especially during winter when my skin is dry. The reason why I love it is because unlike some thick lotions it makes your hand feel sticky or oily, with this my skin absorbs it quickly leaving them soft.

2) Maybelline Dream matte liquid
- This was already mention in last month's favorite, I'm still using it and still loving it.

3) Maybelline Mouse Concealer - This is not a bad concealer it still leave slight dryness on my under eye but nothing too noticeable unlike some.

4) Smashbox Photofinish Primer
- This has always been my favorite primer year round, out of all the primers I used I've always come back to this one, I really love how it makes my foundation look.

5) Lola Cream highlighter/blush - I love the consistency in both of them and it doesn't make my skin feel greasy because its a cream and it last for a really long time. Unfortunately this product can be purchase online, it use to sold at Sephora ages ago, I was lucky and found it at Marshalls for much cheaper price.

6) Cargo blush in Catalina - The camera shows a coral color but its actually a light bubble gum pink. I love all Cargo blushes its very pigmented and it last.

But my main favorite for November is this camera!

I got it for such a great price on Black Friday and there was no waking up early, long lines, pushing or shoveling involve lol. Now I can finally take good pictures without worrying if its blurry or not except the picture I took of the camera is from my phone haha.

Thanks for reading!

Disclosure: I bought everything


.

0 comments:

Post a Comment