Saturday, January 22, 2011


Like all things in life I only want what I don't have and now that the challenge 30 for 30 is over I feel so lost in the morning!
I'm suddenly  free to choose from all the contents in my wardrobe and I...'m standing there unable to make a choice!
I was craving for variety and free choice and now that I have it and I don't know what to do with it!
Shall I call the therapist and make an appointment? Hell , no! I will just take a deep breath, I won't give my thoughts more credit and I will come up with an outfit like the one I'm wearing!
I'm developing a special connection to anything stripe-y and plaids. So plaids it is for this casual outfit that took me throught a very busy but full of familly bliss day!!!
Have you ever experienced a similar  fear of freedom? Do you take your own thoughts seriously most of the time?Are you brave and do things even if you don't know how they will turn out?...Good!!!
I go now check on the dishes (no one else does in my house) and I will read on your responses later!!! Have fun!!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment