Sunday Style: Dinner Date Outfit

Sunday, January 30, 2011
Hi everyone!  I actually wore this on Friday night when we went out for a meal, I got all dressed up but didn't have time to post the look and it was also taken in a mad rush on my way out!   This victorian blouse is something I bought few months ago, I love this blouse as adore big billowing sleeves and the lace detail.  I'm carrying my new Mulberry oversized clutch which I bought in the sales, it really does hold alot of things!  Also wearing my gold cuff from Topshop which is currently my favourite accessory!  I've had a quiet weekend with the family and may go and watch The Kings Speech later as I've been wanting to see this since it was released!  Hope everyone's having a good weekend, what did you wear? and what films have you seen lately?



Cream Victorian Blouse: Miss Selfridge
Black Mulberry Clutch: My-wardrobe.com
Blue Jeggings: Topshop
Gold Cuff: Topshop
Gold Ring: Topshop

Thanks for all your comments, love reading them all! x

0 comments:

Post a Comment