January Favorites 2011

Sunday, January 30, 2011


L'Occitane Shea Butter Hand Cream Still my favorite hand cream for winter, I made a review for this product if you would like to read it Here :]

Philosophy Hope in a Jar I got this from my sister because its too thick and rich consistency for her skin and since I have really dry skin during winter I've been using this moisturizer most of the time and I love it. This is definitely not for someone with oily skin.

L'oreal Telescopic Expansion Mascara OMG I think I found my favorite mascara, better then my beloved CoverGirl Lash Blast! I purchase this mascara only because of the funky wand because I'm curious to how it works. I love how the wand gets every lash even the short ones and it doesn't smudge on me even though its not waterproof but I'll have to test it out during summer to see but so far my favorite and definitely will repurchase!

E.L.F Studio Blush in Pink Passion I've been using this blush a lot this month and I love how it gives a pretty pink color on my cheeks. (Will be doing a full review soon)


Homemade tinted moisturizer, I've been using this a lot instead of foundation lately and it looks more natural on my skin, I'll be making a tutorial on how to make you own tinted moisturizer in the future, its very easy :]


Three of my favorite eyeshadow combo I use the most for January.
Victoria Secret in "Lose Control" as a crease color, Jessie's Girl Stardust Shadow in "Glow" as a all over lid color and Milani in "Lily White" as a bottom lid color to add sparkles.

Thanks for reading!

Disclosure: I bought everything.

.

0 comments:

Post a Comment