Try things out a bit

Thursday, January 27, 2011
Not so happy for this pose!Let's try again!


Well , I'll walk . I can do it better!

 That's my first spin! We talk about some serious play with the camera!!!

How about a closer look at my outfit !You wanna see details?



This last photo will show you what my heart was craving for the whole winter but I didn't have the courage to try


The socks picking out of the boots style!!!

And because I'm all over the place today I want your advice! What do you think of the Ugg style boots. I've seen these boots worn by all ages and I can't make up my mind if they are appropriate for the over 40 gals.

See also how I've worn this blouse a year ago



Same pair of shoes...yes, I know!!!
I'm really puzzled about this blouse and althought I love the print and the colors I never felt it fits me and never felt really confortable wearing it...well until today! No seriously,when I paired it with the shirt it felt so right and warm and fitting and easy to wear!I think I found its style twin.Have you had moments like this?To finally strike a combination that looks and feels good  maybe just before you place the garment in the give away pile!!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment