Retail Therapy: More Winter Sales Bargains!

Friday, January 21, 2011
Hi lovely people! Just want to say hello and welcome to all my new followers!  Think it may possibly have something to do with the gorgeous Victoria from Vipxo featuring me on her Lookbook Of The Week, I was amazed and stunned that anyone would do that to be honest as I don't think I'm that fashionable lol, it was really lovely of Victoria who has an amazing style herself, please check out her fab blog Vipxo!

This is just a quick post to show the rest of the things I purchased in the sales.  There were other things but they had to be returned, I was gutted about the Kurt Geiger leopard print heels as they were slightly too loose, I really wanted to keep them as they were just beautiful!  

The sheer black blouse with a contrasting bow is by Malene Birger, I've never bought from this brand before but they do have some lovely things!  The House of Harlow Sunburst necklace was a real bargain, I've always wanted to buy this gorgeous pendant necklace, love almost everything from this jewellery brand!  The Topshop cardigan wasn't in the sales but I just thought I'd show you anyway, also bought a few more skinny jeans from there!  Oh, I just remembered, one of the skinny jeans I ordered were perfect I thought, but when I opened the package, they looked tiny!  The waist was so small, yet the label said it was my size, I thought I'd try them anyway thinking it was me seeing things wrong, big mistake, I could only get them half way up my legs!  So I measured the waist and they were a 24 inch waist, haha I've got no chance!!! Obviously they were labeled wrong and will be returned!  Anyone else have any funny fashion related experiences?

Malene Birger Black Sheer Bow Blouse: My-wardrobe.com

House Of Harlow 1960 Sunburst Necklace: My-wardrobe.com

Rust Knitted Cardigan: Topshop

0 comments:

Post a Comment