Girl's Swimwear Has Arrived!

Friday, January 21, 2011

Girl's Swimwear
Girl's Swimwear
Sophias Style has just started carrying some of the cutest new girl's swimwear!  We've got new styles by Gossip Girl, Hula Star, Kate Mack, and Happy Kids. 

On top of the new swimsuits, we're getting new girl's spring dresses  and girl's sandals almost daily, and they're all so pretty and flowy, I can't wait for spring to get here.  I'm ready for sunshine, open windows, and light, breezy clothing.  We don't have any real beaches here in Nebraska, so I never get too excited for that, but I do look forward to just being able to walk around outside without freezing or having to bundle up in 20 layers of wool. 
Girl's Sandals
Girl's Sandals

What do you miss about spring and summer?  What's your favorite season for fashion?  I'm a big fan of fall, but by the end of winter, I always love spring and can't imagine ever wanting the weather to be cold again. 

Enjoy shopping, and don't forget to sign up for our Steal of the Day emails for daily discounts of up to 85% off!

This blog was first posted at Trendy Girls Fashion Blog. 






0 comments:

Post a Comment