The great come back!!! Outfits #24# #25# #26#

Thursday, January 13, 2011







Oh  God !I am sooo happy to be back in blogosphere. Blogging has made my life so much richer the last year  but I hadn't realised how much until I lost it for about a month!!!
Now, don't get me wrong. I didn't spend the entire time feeling depressed or uneasy . After all , I had a family to take care of and make sure  they feel warm and comfortable and happy in their new home!
But as soon as I got internet connection again and started surfing my favorite blogs it was like meeting people I know and hadn't seen for a long time!!!
Right there in the middle of my living room there goes a parade  of nice , supporting  , stylish people again that make my everyday life  more interesting and glamorous!!!
On to the actual outfits now ,I'm probably the last one to finish the 30 for 30 challenge. To be honest I'm very much challenged because I have no idea what to wear next .I've been looking at the same clothes in my closet for more than a month and ...I need inspiration!!!
Is there something you want to see more of? A color combination maybe? My face? I bet you do but no.
I'm looking forward to checking all the blogs and commenting,check what you are up to.

0 comments:

Post a Comment