My Style: Tassel Boots & Bow Blouse Outfit

Monday, January 10, 2011
Hi everyone!  This is just a quick outfit post and is actually from yesterday, didn't have time to post as went out to watch a film. 'The Next Three Days' is a really good film, very real and an amazing story, no over the top special effects and was quite emotional too, would highly recommend this, might not be everyone's cup of tea, but I love these kind of films!  Anyway, I'm wearing my new Topshop boots, love the tassels on them, they're quite high and can just about walk in them, I'm getting old I think!  I bought the New Look blouse a while ago and it's the first time I've worn it, love the bow style!  My side fringe needs trimming yet again, but I've discovered the girl who does my hair is leaving soon and moving to another city!!  Argh! can't believe it, I'm so fussy about hairdressers and will try and get my hair done before shes leaves but will then have to hunt down someone who 'gets' exactly how I like my hair, we'll see!!!  Thanks for all your lovely comments everyone! x


Floral Blouse: New Look
Petite Jeans: Topshop
Black Tassel Boots: Topshop
Silver stretch necklace: H&M

0 comments:

Post a Comment