In-Season Styles for $15 or Less at Sophias!

Monday, January 10, 2011
Girls Coats on Sale
Girl's Coats On Sale
It's snowing like crazy in Omaha, Nebraska today!  Driving to work actually took me twice as long as usual, so much for my attempt to get into the office early today.  In spite of my annoyance at being inconvenienced, I have to admit that it is breathtakingly beautiful outside.  Snow is so pretty, and it's so cozy in my office. 

The good news is, winter clothing is going on sale everywhere, including Sophias!  We have a great winter sale right now, and we decided to make shopping for bargains easy for you by putting all of our in-season styles for $15 or less into one place.  Now you can shop our Winter Steals Under $15, and find all the best bargains. 

Now, get a cup of hot cocoa and settle in with a blanket and your laptop and start shopping!

This blog was first posted at Trendy Girls Fashion Blog.

0 comments:

Post a Comment