Nude Fashion Drawing and Front Cover of Vogue España November 2010

Sunday, January 16, 2011
This is a recent finished fashion
inspired drawing I made. I used watercolors for a change. 


and this is the FRONT COVER AND INSIDE COVER OF VOGUE ESPANA.
I will try to add more images of the magazine. I have made it a habit of buying these magazines now, despite how expensive they are. They really include a lot more about fashion and everything all around. IT'S A WHOPPA!!!



also, recently discovered by me is Delfina Delettrez ( such a pretty name :O)
I saw images of her jewelry in Vogue Espana October and was WOWED by her initiating to create awesome jewelry that I have always wanted to see in reality. The one's I enjoy the most are the hand wrap around jewelry with ring holes to hold in place. They are pretty neat :) I WISH I HAD ONE.
















0 comments:

Post a Comment