Retail Therapy: Winter Sales Bargains!

Thursday, January 6, 2011
Hi Lovely people!  So I've finally got most of my sales purchases that I ordered online, love it!  I started my sales shopping early on Xmas eve!  Well, it was dead at work, so I just shopped all day!  I only actually went out shopping twice over the holidays, I prefer to shop online, as much as I love to try things on first, I just couldn't face the manic sales shoppers everywhere!  There were some great sales on but some were disappointing as not really reduced as much as I'd like them to be, but overall I got some good bargains, my favourites are the Mulberry clutch, love their bags, Marc Jacobs laptop case and Topshop boots, perfect for going out!  Think I might possibly take the Zara coat back, it's not really a winter coat as not very warm, we'll see!  I bought a floral storage box and trinket box for my dressing table, there were so many gorgeous interior accessories I wanted to buy in the sales but I restrained myself as just ordered a new bed and mattress, the current one is getting old and uncomfortable and as you know new one's don't come cheap!  This isn't everything, I did buy PJ's, slippers etc, but you don't wanna see that boring stuff do you? No!  The majority of online purchases have been sent back as didn't look right or just changed my mind, my house looked like a store in the sales, clothes and accessories strewn everywhere, so glad its all gone back now, it was really stressing me out!  I'm definitely buying more quality and less quantity this time, well it is for me anyway!  There are few items still to be delivered, like the Sex and the City Box Set , it was a mega bargain for only £29.99! (sorry not my picture below), however, the price has gone back up since I bought it, what's that about??!!  Thanks everyone for taking the time to read my blog! x

Marc Jacobs Lips Laptop Case: Net-a-porter.com
Miu Miu Leather Purse:  Net-a-porter.com

Black Leather Tassel Boots: Topshop
Tan Leather Boots: Next

 Camel Flannel Blazer: Topshop
Bow Blouse: Zara

 Mulberry Black Lizzie Clutch: My-wardrobe.com

Gold Ring: Topshop

Navy Coat: Zara
Grey Knitted Ruffle Dress: Next

 Floral Storage Box: Boots
Mirror Trinket Box: Next

 
 Black Patent Croc Print Coasters: House Of Fraser 

 Sex And The City Complete Box Set: HMV

What are your favourite sales purchases?


Follow StyleFrost on Twitter

0 comments:

Post a Comment