Review: L'Occitane Shea Butter Hand Cream

Saturday, January 8, 2011


Where to Buy?: Sephora or L'Occitane stores
Price: $26.00

What L'Occitane Says:
A super-smoothing--and best-selling--synergy of 20% Shea Butter, honey and sweet almond extract, blended with the light and alluring aromas of jasmine and ylang-ylang essences. Texturally pleasing balm glides on and absorbs to help heal and protect dry or dehydrated skin. Anti-oxidizing vitamin E helps nourish. Invites even the most hard-working hands to a fresh beginning.

My Review:
Last year winter I needed a a rich thick hand cream because the skin of my fingers were peeling, nothing works and people recommend Vaseline or Aquaphor but I didn't like the sticky greasy feelings on my hand. Then I was watching a youtube video when someone mention how amazing this hand cream was and it got me to buying this product.

After using it for a year I absolutely love this cream! The consistency is very thick however it does not leave a sticky or greasy feeling on my hands. As soon as I apply it I can go right ahead to the computer or do other things because it absorbs very fast leaving my skin soft and smooth.

It has a light floral scent but not strong or overwhelming.

The only dislike I have is the packaging. I use to put it in my purse and over time the end tip of the packaging gets torn a little and the product comes out.

Now I only leave it by my nightstand which sucks because I wanted to take it with me and I rather not buy travel size as I get more value buying the regular size.

Although it may seem pricey but for me its worth it because you only use this on your hand and a little goes a long way because of its rich consistency.

Thank you for reading!

Disclaimer: I bought this.


.

0 comments:

Post a Comment