Bargain Haul

Tuesday, February 15, 2011
Some items I purchase that were great deals

You should check out your nearest The Body Shop stores because they're having great deals on a lot of bath, makeup and skincare items.

I purchase 3 makeup items each $5, I love The Body Shop makeup and I typically only purchase them when they're on sale.



From CVS I purchase the Physician Formula Happy Booster blush in "Rose" and guess what? I only got it for $2.50! Original price $13.19. What I did was I scan my CVS card at the machine they had for CVS card members and it popped out $3.00 off with $10 beauty purchase coupon, then I had a CVS Extra Bucks coupon for $5.00 off (I got it from purchasing over $50 on their crazy CVS sales last month lol) and just so happen the blush had a $3.00 off coupon attach to the box which total $11.00 off so I end up paying $2.50!






Thanks for reading!


.

0 comments:

Post a Comment