Celebrity's Favorite Look From New York Fashion Week 2008

Tuesday, February 1, 2011
Celebrity fashion critics discuss their favorite looks from New York Fashion Week.
Sarah Michelle Gellar at Vera Wang
"That green dress with the jewels. I loved how it sort of ruched up on one side. I'd wear it anywhere, even to the supermarket!"


Sophia Bush at LAMB
"The bright-green sweater with the big belt and the tailored skirt was so Rita Hayworth to me. I can't wait to purchase that--it's to die for."


Rosario Dawson at Calvin Klein
"The high-waist pants are very Katharine Hepburn--that old-school Hollywood glamour. I like the strong, powerful look when it's still graceful and feminine."


Molly Sims at Max Azria
"I loved the slip dresses. They looked like lingerie but with cardigans and a belt. It's a great, elegant nighttime style that reminds me of Dynasty."


Ashlee Simpson at BCBG
"Oh, there was this one mini-dress. That was my favorite. I was actually like, 'I need that!' It's short and cute and flirty. And I could really punk it out."


Emmy Rossum at Catherine Malandrino
"There was a lovely teal-colored long dress that was feminine and wearable and not just for the red carpet. I would wear it out on a Saturday-night date!"


Mya at Rag & Bone
"My favorite was a cream-and-blue nautical blazer and shorts with white trim and matching buttons. It was conservative but still sexy enough for a vacation."

0 comments:

Post a Comment