Fashion Grail Guest Blog Post Kate Bosworth Celebrity Redo

Tuesday, February 1, 2011
Picture 2 (1)

Celebrity Redo: Kate Bosworth

Here’s the deal: It’s not that I don’t like Kate Bosworth’s look (it is kinda Bohemian cool), it’s just that the colors don’t do anything for her and it definitely would not be my first choice for Summer wear. I can see someone wearing booties with a Summer dress, but Kate’s wearing a tee, vest, scarf and booties. For the redo, I decided to swap out the gray tee for a white tank and instead of the booties I added a pair of woven platforms. The pieces I chose will allow you to easily mix and match them with other Summer essentials (like the tank with shorts or the vest with dresses).

Silence and Noise Silk Jacquard Skirt - $58 at Urbanoutfitters.com Woven platforms - $29.99 at Charlotterusse.com Sunglasses - $5.80 at Forever21.com Lace Trim Racerback Tank - $7.99 at Kohls.com Rose Square Scarf - $19.99 at Urbanoutfitters.com Cropped Denim Vest - $31.50 at Yesstyle.com Max and Chloe Bamboo Bangle Set - $15 at Maxandchloe.com Cross-Body Handbag - $24 at Kohls.

1 comments:

  1. Rose said...:

    I think your bohemian look is a lot better than her look.

Post a Comment