Stash Review: NYX 10 Color Eyeshadow Palettes (Swatches)

Thursday, February 3, 2011
Where to purchase: Ulta, CherryCulture.com or NYX website
Price: $8.00 - $9.00 depending on where you purchase, Ulta is usually regular retail price but you can get them when they have BOGO sales or 20% off sales at Cherry Culture



I purchase all my palettes from Cherry Culture when they did the 20% off sales on the entire site, every once in a while they would have a sale so do lookout for that.

For the price of these palettes they're not bad I like them for traveling because its very small and easy to carry in my bag and I don't have to feel bad when they break because I'm not spending too much money on them.

They have a variety of palettes and shades to choose from so everyone can have their perfect shades suitable for their skin color.

Swatches:

Jazz Night




For Eye Color Brown Palette This one is my favorite




Haute Model This palette has a lot of glittery shade, as much as I love glitter/shimmer eyeshadows this one was a disappointment because the pigmentation is chalky and the shimmers falls off even with a base :<




Champagne and Caviar





Casting Call




Overall these palettes have a lot of fall out and some shades are creamy while some are very chalky but for the price of these palettes their not bad, definitely purchase them when they're on sale and not for regular price.

Rating: 4/5
Would I buy these again?: only for the Brown Eye palette

Thanks for reading!

Disclaimer: I bought everything


.

0 comments:

Post a Comment