Retail Therapy: Latest Purchases!

Saturday, February 12, 2011
Hi lovely people!  These are the clothes and accessories I've bought over the last few weeks (trying to ignore all the pretty spring clothes!).  My favourite purchase is the New Look sixties style tunic dress, with big sleeves and buttoned cuffs, I've completey fallen in love with this gorgeous style, it looks so much better on than in the pictures!  I will be buying a few more of these styles as it is perfect for the transition from winter to spring, I'm wearing this with leggings or thick tights and boots or brogues.  My love for knitted dresses continues with this military dress which was half price in the sales as was the bobble scarf.  When I saw these Topshop boots, I knew I wouldn't be able to resist as I've looking for this style in black everywhere, they look quite high but are so comfortable, love them! The same goes for this cute little satchel, this will be my shopping bag as its not too big and can be worn across the body, I just can't walk around with large heavy bags like some ladies I've seen with bags the size of a suitcase!  Also bought a jersey snood from topshop as loved the print, is really light and can be worn indoors when its cold, especially at work!  I'm really liking New Look at the moment, they really have improved their range of blouses, sometimes their quality can be poor though, but this peter pan one is gorgeous!  Lastly, I thought I'd invest in a diary that would last me a long time instead of buying a new one every year, it wasn't cheap but I love it, the gorgeous red leather chameleon filofax is in the mini size, there's no way I'd carry around anything bigger! (think I need to strengthen my arms as clearly have issues!)

Floral Sixties Style Tunic Dress: New Look

 
Black Military Knitted Dress & Bobble Scarf: Topshop

Black Leather Boots: Topshop

 
 Black Leather Satchel: Topshop
 

 Grey Feather Print Snood: Topshop
Cream Peter Pan Collar Blouse: New Look

 Red Leather Chameleon Filofax


Last but not least, just wanted to thank the lovely Katie over at Katiecakes, she held a delicious Hotel Chocolat giveway which I won, so surprised!  I have already eaten some of them, oops!  If you want to drool over some gorgeous cakes and bakes, then you must check out Katiecakes blog! 

Thanks everyone for all your wonderful comments! xxx

0 comments:

Post a Comment