Style Watch: Looks I'm Loving

Wednesday, February 9, 2011
Hi everyone!  Another round up of my favourite celebs style!  I'm loving all the orange in Olivia Palermo's look, gorgeous Kurt Geiger shoes and I want those check trousers! the relaxed look with the blue shirt and tan bag for the Tibi photoshoot is a look I would definitely wear! Also loving Rachel Bilsons rolled up jeans and chunky cardigan (another look I will be wearing when its gets a bit warmer!), Lauren's Tan platforms and bag, Blake Lively's stunning boots and bag, Kirsten's black shirt dress and Eva's lovely grey blazer!  Cannot wait for spring so I can start wearing less layers!  Thanks for all your lovely comments everyone! xxx

 Olivia Palermo & Lauren Conrad

 Olivia Palermo - Tibi Photoshoot

 Blake Lively & Whitney Port

Rachel Bilson & Diane Kruger

 
Kirsten Dunst & Eva Longoria

 
Kristen Cavallari & Kate Moss

Images taken from Star Style Inc & Instyle

0 comments:

Post a Comment