Tutorial: Updated Everyday Look

Saturday, February 19, 2011
This look I usually wear for work or pretty much everyday, its simple and easy and its mostly bronze colors which can look really nice for summer too. Because I love shimmer eyeshadows most of the colors I use contains shimmers, you can use matte shades if you want.

Finish Look:



and random cam whoring :] Hat from Usagi Go Go! Site

What I use:


1) Urban Decay Primer Potion
2) Cargo Blush
3) Wet n' Wild single eyeshadow in "Brulee"
4) Coastal Scents gel eyeliner in "Truffle"
5) Koji eyelash curler
6) L'oreal Telescopic Expansion mascara
7) Lola single eyeshadow, this is a hard to find eyeshadow, any bronze color eyeshadow will work
8) Nars Eyeshadow duo in "Surabaya"


Tutorial:

Step 1
Apply eyeshadow primer all over the lid, this will help the eyeshadow last longer without creasing or fading


Step 2
Apply a light bronze eyeshadow all over the lid


Step 3
With a crease brush define the crease with a darker brown shade


Step 4
Since this is a everyday look I don't like using eyeliner on my lower line because it can look too harsh (unless if its a look for nighttime) so instead I use the same dark brown eyeshadow and apply them with a slanted eyeliner brush.


Step 5
Apply a brown gel eyeliner on the top lid only to make the look more simple


Step 6
Curl lashes and apply mascara


I typically don't wear lipsticks or lipgloss when I'm at work, instead I like wearing tinted lip balms which gives moisture and a hint of color on my lips. Using C.O. Bigelow (Bath & Body Works) Tinted lip balm in "Poppy Pink".


and finish!




Thanks for reading! :]


Disclaimer: I purchase all the makeup items. The hat was given to me by the owner of Usagi Go Go! my bf lol


.

0 comments:

Post a Comment