My Style: Sixties Tunic & Satchel Outfit

Monday, February 14, 2011
Hi everyone!  This is a quick outfit post from yesterday just as I was on my way out and yes, it was raining!  Am I insane taking pictures in the rain?!  I finally got to see The Kings Speech, stunning film, loved it, a must see!  This is the dress I mentioned in my previous post which I just adore!  Confession time, I've actually ordered a few more from New Look in different prints oops!  I'm working late until 7pm everyday so my posts will be quite late if any at all!  Hope everyone's having a lovely Valentines if you're celebrating, we don't really bother with it, although I did get some beautiful red roses from the Mr!



Sixties Printed Tunic/dress: New Look
Blue Petite Jeggings: Topshop
Black Leather Boots: Topshop
Black Leather Satchel: Topshop
Sunburst Necklace: House of Harlow 1960
Leaf Bracelet: Topshop
Rings: Topshop

Thanks for your comments! xxx

0 comments:

Post a Comment