Interior Style: Jewellery Storage

Saturday, February 19, 2011
Hi!  I've not done many posts this week as been working late everyday and catching up with London Fashion Week.  Here is my current jewellery storage and sort of collection too!  I also had a massive clearout of all my old jewellery and threw away quite a lot, can't believe how much junk i kept!  My current storage drawers and jewellery boxes have been the same for a long time, so I'm on the look out for some new storage, I'd really love some mirrored drawers or something similar!   Most of my collection is stored in Muji acrylic drawers and boxes, love their storage stuff, extremely good quality and long lasting, I already have my make-up in similar drawers here.  One is kept on my dressing table, the other Muji storage with rest of my jewellery and bangles is stored away inside a storage unit in my bedroom.  This isn't my whole collection as didn't want to show all my really expensive fine jewellery on here!  I also own alot of asian jewellery but there's just too much for one post lol!

Muji sell these 2 drawer stackable drawers in various sizes, the jewellery insert can be bought separately, this is on my dressing table where I store my rings and jewellery I wear most often. 
 
My rings, silver necklace with my name written in arabic, well, it is an arabic name!  Diamond heart necklace and ring and House of Harlow ring.

 More rings mostly from Topshop and a few bracelets
 
 Muji acrylic storage box with dividers hold most of my bangles, bracelets and cuffs, it also comes with a sliding lid but didn't fit with all my bangles in it. 

 
These Muji 5 drawer slim drawers are no longer available as I've had them for about 8 years, maybe more, wow time flies! they still look as good as new!
 
My most worn necklace, my favourites are the chain and cameo style ones, I know you can't really see the styles but didn't want to take endless pictues of each piece!
Earrings which I haven't worn in a long time, I've actually stopped wearing them as they just irritate me, even real gold or silver ones, therefore not bought any in ages

My more expensive jewellery is kept in their original boxes, the House of Harlow necklace which you've already seen as only bought it recently and my Vivienne Westwood necklace


This red and pink fabric jewellery box was from The Pier which is no longer trading, I keep all my extra jewellery here which I don't really wear.

This gorgeous antique ethnic style jewellery box is from Camden market, there's nothing in at the moment lol! Just looks nice on display!

How do you store your jewellery?

Thanks for your lovely comments! xxx

1 comments:

  1. Nadda said...:

    I love how you have arranged everything! great post

Post a Comment