Boutique Baby Clothes | Sophia's Style

Friday, December 3, 2010
Happy Friday!  It's the first weekend of December, which means we're down to the final three weeks before Christmas!  Does everyone have their holiday plans ready?  I'm going to go stay at my parents' house on Christmas Eve, then we're driving out to my grandmother's house on Christmas for a family gathering.  Strangely, I'm only half looking forward to it because I'm worried about leaving my kitten home alone for over 24 hours straight.  I think he'll be lonely, and I suspect I'm turning into a crazy cat lady. 

Boutique Baby Clothes
Boutique baby Clothes
But on to more important topics, like Christmas shopping.  Have you finished yours?  I still need to get my mother's present, but I already know what's it's going to be.  I can't tell you now, because this is the internet and it's the least private place in the world.  If you haven't finished your shopping yet, then of course I recommend you head over to Sophia's Style girls clothing store.  It is after all, the only online retailer where you can find designer girls clothing and boutique baby clothes at discount prices. 

Christmas shopping or not, I hope everyone has a fabulous weekend!

This blog was first posted on Trendy Girls Fashion Blog.

0 comments:

Post a Comment