Gorgeous Girls Jackets, On Sale Now!

Wednesday, December 8, 2010
Girls Outerwear
Girls Outerwear
Happy mid-week!  I hope everyone is having a great day.  We've been incredibly busy here, what with the rapidly approaching holiday, but I must admit I rather like the pressure.  My work day goes quickly and even if I don't get everything done, I'm still accomplishing a lot.  It's always better to have too much to do. 

Are you aware that all girls outerwear at Sophia's Style is on sale today and tomorrow?  Well, it is, it's all 15% off (enter WARM15 at checkout). 

Now, if you're just now hearing about this sale, then I'm going to assume you aren't one of our Facebook fans, you haven't signed up for our emails, and you don't follow us on Twitter.  That's fine, I won't hold it against you.  But, just so you know, I don't always post our sales in these blogs, so there are probably quite a few bargains you're missing out on.  If you are ready to change your ways, just click one or all of the links above, and you can sign right up and be in the loop at last! 

Now, back to the topic at hand:  You can get 15% off baby girl coats and girls jackets today!  See that adorable Bonnie Jean coat in the picture?  See how cute it is with the polka dots and scotty dogs and ruffles?  It even has a matching hat!  And you can have it for only $25 today!  It's also super soft, because it's fleece.  So your little girl will be cozy and warm and look too cute for words.  I also really like this coat because it can seem Christmas-y if it wants to.  It's the right color, so it will go with any Christmas dress or outfit, but it doesn't actually have anything holiday-related on it, so she can wear it even after the holidays. 
Enjoy shopping!

This blog was first posted at Trendy Girls Fashion Blog.

0 comments:

Post a Comment