Style Watch: Chic Winter Looks

Sunday, December 19, 2010
Hi there!  This is my latest installment of Style Watch and all the looks I'm loving right now!  There's no excuse, everyone can look chic and stylish in this weather, even down to some cute wellies!  However, when the temperature drops to an unbearable level, the first thing on my mind is keeping warm and to wear hundreds of layers, which may not be a good look!
I do tend to like the style of the same celebs out there, Olivia Palermo will always feature top of my style watch list!  There are so many stylish ladies and it's hard to choose but right now I'm loving Blake Lively and her Chanel bags, Kylie Minogue in her amazing coats, Sienna Miller, Reese Witherspoon's Louboutins and Jennifer Aniston.  They all know how to rock the winter chic look, gorgeous layers and knits, perfect combination of colours, stunning knee high boots and accessorised with so little effort!  These looks can easily be recreated from the high street as there are so many gorgeous collections out there.
Thanks for all your comments and to all my lovely new followers! x

 
Olivia Palermo


 Olivia Palermo & Kylie Minogue
 
 Kylie Minogue

 Blake Lively

 Sienna Miller & Reese Witherspoon

 Jennifer Aniston

 Taylor Swift & Laura Bailey

 Alexa Chung & Lauren Conrad

Images taken from starstyleinc.com

0 comments:

Post a Comment