FASHION ART~~AND PORTRAIT WORK OF NICOLE WARNE

Wednesday, December 8, 2010
I decided to honorably draw Nicole Warne
because first....I love her blog It's very interesting and especially the fashion....second...She takes amazing photos :) :( makes me long for that achievement of photo quality and grace.....and third she IS THE MOST GORGEOUS GODDESS I HAVE EVER SEEN :O!! Who knew they existed....lol
Besides that, I decided at the start point Why don't I just make her the subject/model for my fashion design drawing?? and I did! I like the outcome of the illustration. She was even nice enough to tell me herself she appreciated it -_- very thankful for her words.....and YES! I would love to do more for others and maybe later make money off my talent :) An artist needs some slight income haha
ENJOY,FOLLOW, AND COMMENT!!! 

0 comments:

Post a Comment