My Style: Not a Winter Oufit!

Thursday, December 2, 2010
Hi to all my frozen readers!  Snow, snow and more snow!  The weather has been so bad, that I've been working from home since Tuesday, I've not been able to drive anywhere!  At least I've been out of the cold, I don't mind snow as long as it doesn't last ages!   Being at home also means more online shopping, which is good and bad!  I've still been getting my parcels delivered even though roads are really bad, so really pleased about that!  It's freezing cold, therefore unable to go out in the snow and do any winter outfit posts, maybe I'll do one at the weekend..... for now I'm posting a really old outfit (sorry, it's not best quality as was taken indoors), this is something I normally wear to work, maybe minus the gold necklace!  The blouse is one of my favourite ones from H&M, love the print and loose style.  The leather shoes were a bargain from New Look, I've had them a while and are the first pair I've ever bought from there, surprisingly comfortable and have lasted so well, love them!
 

Floral Blouse: H&M
Petite Blue Denim Jeggings: Next
Brown Leather Shoes: New Look
Quilted Snakeskin Bag: Marc B
Gold necklace: Primark

Thanks for all your comments! x

0 comments:

Post a Comment