Tutorial: Ulzzang Inspire Using Gold & Bronze

Saturday, December 25, 2010
Here's a tutorial requested by Miss Mickey :]

I've been thinking about making a Ulzzang makeup tutorial but always forget to make one so finally I made one today.

A lot of Ulzzang photos the girls wear big circle lens to enhance the eyes but because I have problems with wearing just regular contacts I'm not going to risk my eyes in trying the circle lens.

On to the tutorial..

Finish Look:


What I use:

1) Maybelline Eye Studio quad in "Give me gold"
2) Napolean Perdis Disc 5
3) Maybelline Cream Shadow Stick (any white shimmer eyeshadow will work)
4) Mac Fluidline
5) Tarina Tarantino Cream Shadow in "Golden Shadow"

Tutorial:




As a base apply a bronze cream shadow all over the lid


Apply a shimmery nude shadow all over the base


Apply a bronze shadow on the outter-corner making a "C" shape


Apply a gold eyeshadow on the middle of the lid only


Blend out any harsh lines with a nude color eyeshadow


Now to line the lids, line the top and half of the bottom lid


This is optional, apply a white eyeshadow in the inner-corner to brighten and open the eyes.

apply mascara and you're finish!

Thanks for reading!

Disclosure: I bought everything used in this tutorial.


.

0 comments:

Post a Comment