My Style: 'Ready To Hit The Sales' Outfit

Monday, December 27, 2010
Hi everyone!  Wow, it's been a while since I did a post!  Hope everyone is well and had a lovely time over the last few days!  I've been busy over Xmas as the family were all round my house to eat and eat some more!  All this over eating has made me lazy and just wanting to sleep more than usual!  To say that I over indulged is an under statement and I'm showing no signs of stopping, I'm sure you all know what I'm talking about!!!  I've taken the whole of Xmas and New Year off work so really happy, yay!  I've done some major online shopping in the sales, I actually started a few days before Xmas, this will be another post as not all my bargains have arrived! 

I've not actually ventured out to the sales for past few weeks, so today was the first day I deciced to brave the crowds, all I can say is that it was mental, manic, over whelming and heaving with shoppers!  This is my 'ready to hit the sales' outfit, it had to be comfortable for many hours of walking.  So the look I went for was knitted dress and shrug for warmth, light-weight bag (so I don't get arm-ache), my new cable knit leggings and Topshop leopard print scarf which is so warm and cosy, love it! ( I even pinned my hair back which I never do!)

 
Knitted Dress: Topshop
Rose Knitted Shrug: Topshop
Grey Cable Knit Leggings: New Look
Leopard Scarf/Shawl: Topshop
Brown Boots: River Island
Tan Bag: H&M
Floral Necklace: Topshop

Have you braved the Sales yet?

0 comments:

Post a Comment