Nars - Taj Mahal Blush

Monday, December 13, 2010

I have always been intrigued at the thought of having an orange blush and I didn't know where to start until I tried Taj Mahal at a Nars counter over the summer. I instantly loved the warm glow it gave to my skin and I bought it immediately, however after purchasing it gathered dust for a few months until I recently started using it again.

If you haven't already heard of using an orange shade as a blush I am sure some of you may be a bit confused but it really is a good colour to use for creating a warm glow to your skin no matter your skin tone. Orange blushes also really compliment tanned, brown and dark skin tones very well.
Taj Mahal is a burnt orange shade with shimmer in it. It is very pigmented so you need to be very light handed when using it especially if you are a fair to medium skin tone as you will end up looking very orange. To avoid this, lightly dip your brush into the blush and tap of any excess product and test it out on your hand first to see how much product yo have on your brush before applying it to your cheeks.
Price: £19.50
It can be bought from any Nars counter or online at http://www.narscosmetics.co.uk/

This is my first ever Nars purchase and I am really loving using this blush at the moment, I even sometimes mix it with one of my everyday staple blushes Raizin by MAC.

0 comments:

Post a Comment