Garra Rufa Fish Pedicure

Friday, December 31, 2010

A while ago Goupon had a half price deal for a fish pedicure with Zoola Fish at Camden Lock Village London. The pedicure usually costs £18 for 30mins but I got it for £9 and decided to get one for a friend too. I must admit I was very sceptical about buying this voucher as I don't like insects, animals etc and the thought of a fish nibbling at my feet was not very tempting either. However, a few other friends bought the vouchers too and we all decided to go together for support.

Zoola say: 'We use hundreds of toothless Garra Rufa fish that gently suck and nibble away dead skin whilst creating a light and relaxing massage'.


Being the big chicken that I am I it took a while before I could put both feet in the water without screaming and removing them immeadiately. I found the experience to be very unbearable as I am ticklish on my feet and could not withstand the fishes nibbling at my feet or the thought of them doing so. I think in total I had my feet in the water for about 5 minutes out of my 30 min session. Due to this I was unable to tell if the fish pedicure actually works as Zoola claim *sad face*.

(apologies in advance for putting this image up of my feet)

0 comments:

Post a Comment