My Style: Purple Outfit

Friday, December 10, 2010
Hi there lovely people!  I've been meaning to do another 'Retail Therapy' post but I'm still waiting for my Topshop and Asos deliveries!  Although, if I hate anything and it goes back, then I might not have anything to show!  Because of the terrible weather, I've not been out shopping for over 3 weeks!  I need to get out and do some proper shopping (not just online) before I go insane!!!  This is just a really quick outfit post, nothing exciting or new!  I'm wearing a purple knitted dress from Topshop, I already have this in a different colour which I wore in a previous post, they're both my favourite knitted dresses, so warm and fit so well!  The blazer is something I've also worn before and is really old from H&M. 
Thanks for all your lovely comments! x

 Purple knitted dress: Topshop
Blazer: H&M
Black leggings: Next
Tan suede boots: New Look
Tan handbag: H&M

0 comments:

Post a Comment